Our top media client company is looking to hire a Front End Developer for a 3 month assignment offering potential to extend or convert to full time employment. This position offers W2 pay and full benefits. This position will be onsite in their Silver Spring, MD Office.
The client's goal of helping people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity depends on maintaining a creative and entrepreneurial environment where individual expression, achievement and recognition go hand-in-hand with our business objectives and performance. They are committed to supporting teaching and learning in order to drive student achievement. The Corporate Partnerships team collaborates with like-minded organizations to co-develop cause marketing initiatives and workforce development solutions, delivering custom-created tools and resources to the educational community at no cost to students. The company is looking for a frontend developer with experience creating and maintaining scalable, dynamic, high-traffic web sites. The candidate will work closely with other developers, graphic/interactive designers, project/product managers, and QA to build solid deliverables.
- Develop and maintain websites using Drupal
- Develop interactive learning modules
- Provide support to product development teams in defining and reviewing product design, helping to determine feasibility and time requirements, and compatibility with existing systems and capabilities
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Familiarity with PHP
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Front-end web development experience is a must
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2 - 4 years of web development experience in a high volume environment
- A passion for what you do and the integrity to stand behind your work
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States