SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Are you looking for a UI/UX role where you will be able to create innovative and leading tech products and apps that will be highly regarded and used in the healthcare sector? These are not sales tools!
Innovative Agency based in North Sydney is looking for an Talented and passionate UI/ UX Designer to work across a suite of products to support their clients who fall within the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, creating ground breaking apps and products. This team has a great culture, with high regard for work life balance, run a number of social events regularly with clients which you will be a part of, as well as regular team celebrations and flexibilty.
Utilising the latest technology, your role will be to work on an exciting range of digital projects such as native Android/iOS applications, eDetailers, responsive websites, EDMs(6 -12 a year! not many), interactive VR videos and more. The digital team has produced over 100 customised apps during the last 8 years and has picked up numerous digital industry awards.
Your role: As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you’ll be a part of a small team of digital professionals working to create awesome human-centered, digital products that assist the lives of patients and healthcare professionals. Reporting to the General Manager you’ll play a key role in the design process from end to end, with plenty of autonomy and opportunities to bring your ideas to life.
This is a great opportunity to hone your craft as a designer starting from ideation right through to production. You will meet with clients to uncover what their needs are and how you can help solve their problems. Throughout the projects, you’ll be creating; sitemaps/architecture, lofi prototypes, user journey maps, user interface designs, animated interaction guides and hifi interactive prototypes. You will also be analysing, maintaining and improving existing applications and websites.
You will be a great fit if you:
• Enjoy working across the entire digital design process (we are after more than just a UI designer).
• Can collaborate with management to help manage and scope projects
• Are good at explaining technical things in simple terms for clients
• Enjoy making products that aren’t just pretty, but are also very useful and have positive outcomes
• Keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends and technological developments in the design and healthcare industries
Skills and software competencies required:
• The ability to meet with clients and sketch out ideas
• Have a refined and slick digital design aesthetic and experience designing native apps
• Able to prioritise features and map out architecture / site maps and user journeys
• Axure RP, Balsamiq (or similar)
• Adobe CC; XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Bonus points if you have any of the following skills:
• Sketch App
• Coding HTML and CSS in code editor such as Dreamweaver, Textmate or Sublime • Email coding and deployment
• Mailchimp and Litmus - Used rarely throughout the year
• Video and sound editing skills including Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Prelude, Final Cut
• Illustration capabilities for storyboards
• Wordpress editing capabilities
• Oomph, Magplus or other ePublishing platforms
• Veeva and/or nextINTERACT
• Experience designing for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
SOUNDS LIKE YOU / INTERESTED? Please get in touch ASAP with your folio, cv and case studies.
KNOW ANYONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral bonus if you know anyone that this could be a fit for! Please Share with your friends and send through referrals.
Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more info at aquent.com.au/rewards