Our client, an agency in Cambirdge, is searching for a Project Manager. The role is temp to perm, onsite and full time hours.
• Manage projects from request through to final delivery. Develop clear and thorough project plans, detailing internal tasks, client reviews and approvals. Set up and manage necessary touch points such as stand ups, status, hours review, etc. Understand client review and approval processes and ensure the plan accommodates necessary review cycles
• Manage internal cross-functional teams to ensure they have the time and materials needed to complete their task. Work with resource manager and relevant management to ensure team members are properly allocated and staffed on the project. Ensures the team members are collaborating across functions. The PM is the caretaker of the team spirit
• Manage projects that include print (all tiers), and digital (primarily tier B/C/D). Manage photo shoots and video production as needed
• Identify risk and potential issues before they become a problem and work with their teams and management to resolve
• Ensure that all projects are reviewed as defined by the process and are delivered with the highest quality