Company seeks an experienced Multimedia Designer to create captivating, dynamic video and motion graphics, and responsive web and mobile assets. The Multimedia Designer will also design and code landing pages, emails and social media graphics with HTML, CSS, as well as print design. This is a full-time, onsite role. The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for developing creative design solutions and Marketing strategies that align with business objectives for a diverse client base, as well as all lines of business and internal departments.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia, digital arts, computer animation, or related field required.
- 3+ years of motion graphics and video production experience
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, XD, Animate, Audition, HTML & CSS, Microsoft Office Suite Proven ability to create and edit compelling video and motion graphics, eBooks, interactive PDFs, storyboards, responsive websites, landing pages, presentations, gif animations, designing and coding web assets, emails, and social media graphics
- Experience with brand development
- Captivating storytelling capabilities through motion/information graphics to create well-balanced combinations of graphics, video, and audio
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time