Head of Growth, Fintech Company
New York, NY
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in an early-stage, funded fintech startup run by experienced founders, backed by A-list investors chasing a $250B global market.
You will learn our product intimately, examine our current partners, and define the characteristics of businesses who will likely be a good fit for our offering. You will leverage first-rate analytical skills to develop a framework and then execute it using relevant business information services.
• Own the distribution function.
• Mastermind and execute a plan to discover and double down on winning channels.
• Build the case for a substantial budget by delivering the lowest CAC in the industry (you’ll be helped by a sharply differentiated product).
• Build the world’s first small business insurance brand name.
• Develop processes to share marketing collateral with our insurance partners on a regular basis as required.
• Be creative and entrepreneurial in your approach.
• Develop and manage relationships with prospective partners.
• Track record of success managing marketing for a transactional app.
• Demonstrated experience and comfort with a diversity of channels including but not limited to mobile marketing, social, SEO / SEM, content, partnerships, direct mail, trade marketing.
• Digital marketing mastery including specific mobile distribution experience.
• Experience working in a venture-backed business prized.
Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree / MBA a plus)
• Excellent quantitative and organizational skills.
• Ability to focus unrelentingly on financial and brand objectives.
• Evidence of stand-out creativity and delivering the numbers.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire and capability to develop strong working relationships.
• Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Exceptional written and communication skills.
• Experience working in a heavily regulated industry (e.g. finance, pharma) strongly
• Experience working in insurance / fintech prized)