Vitamin T is working with an agency who has a HUGE push on a massive tech client - we are looking for artists who are solid in InDesign &PhotoShop.
This is a 6 week on-site opportunity in the South Bay. ASAP Start!
The Senior Studio Artist (Mechanical) is responsible for localising print mechanicals. You will develop accurate and high quality artwork for production assignments to incorporate in final layout.
You will need to be able to work in a pressured environment whilst still delivering work to the highest standards.
• Manage the workflow of a group of mechanical artists
• Inspire and proactively strive to get the best out of each team member, offer coaching and new opportunities to expand skill-sets
• Oversee all design requirements from artwork to print production
• Oversee communications with account service and print production teams and resolve any problems with artwork that may arise
• Collate and despatch all materials required for printers and/or client
• Liaise with Project Management and Studio Manager on print preparation
• Act as a brand QC/Guardian – always ensure brand guidelines, QC checklists and procedures are followed
• Manage a high-volume workload, including foreign language versions, if required
• A Minimum of 8 years of experience in a studio environment preferred
• Experienced in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Good knowledge of print, colour retouching, and digital artwork production.
• Excellent organizational skills, and outstanding project and time management skills.
• Ability to lead a group of mechanical artists in a fast paced production environment
• Proficiency in OS & iOS software.
• Ability to adapt to the company’s way of working after training.
• Able to adhere to a consistent graphic production and checking process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Good awareness of current and emerging technologies.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Native [insert native language] speaker. Proficiency in written and oral English is preferred
• Must be able to travel as required, sometimes several weeks at a time.