Aquent's large retail client is looking for a Production Designer to work in the packaging department. This is a contract role, which will be in-office at 35-40 hours a week, in-office in Menomonee Falls (sorry no offsite/remote/from home).
The contract will be 6 months, most likely a year and then could extend longer if things are going well.
Great dynamic fast moving team dealing with exciting retail and fashion.
- Working in primarily in Adobe Illustrator.
- updating files with new copy or photos.
- working on large national home and apparel brands / designing resizing - packaging and tags (stickers, hang tags, etc.)
- Must have great working knowledge of style sheets, paragraph guides, fonts, layers and resolution, SKU's, etc!
- Ability to work within corporate setting and communication
- Must be proficient in resizing a variety of printed materials, packaging, understanding dielines
- Receive proofing instructions and follow them carefully, and check your own work. (get a kick out of really following details and proofing work!)
*please note: if you are offered the job and accept, there is a drug and background screen