Company seeks Videographer/Editor who is a strong visual story teller, able to use the latest technology to capture engaging and compelling video elements and assemble them in both innovative and traditional formats. The Videographer/Editor should be able to demonstrate ability to interview subjects, drawing out emotion and meaning from an interview, going beyond the “who, what, when, where and how”.
The Videographer/Editor will:
• Manage high volume work flow, involving multiple projects to be delivered on deadline.
• Have knowledge of the latest internet platforms, such a Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram, as the position requires the production of video suitable to multiple Social Media platforms.
• Use lighting, lens choice, composition, and camera movement to shoot interviews
• Operate and maintain all assigned equipment, including camera, editing, lighting and other live technology including in broadcast studio as needed.
• Create deliverables, project administration/files and status reports.
• Troubleshoot edit system problems.
• Identify correct format and compression needs and complete projects to specifications.