CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• This position requires the ability and skills to prioritize tasks and manage resources to complete specific assignments.
• Responsible for trafficking all creative materials through the agency process for review, revisions, and approval
• Responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects including scheduling kickoff meetings, production, development, testing and launch with Project Managers
• Responsible for developing, in conjunction with the Project Manager, time and cost information for the production of online campaign creative and e-mails to be incorporated into client estimate
• Responsible for circulating client assets to the appropriate resources upon receipt from the Account Service team
• Responsible for maintaining and communicating project plans and timelines to creative and development teams and Account Services
• Responsible for determining costs for all stock art images as communicated by the Art Director
• The Associate Project Manager will develop purchase order, including circulation to Account Services and Finance, purchase images and maintain a central file of all stock art purchase orders and their associated project numbers.
• Responsible for delivering work on time and on budget
• Provide support to Project Managers on administrative tasks as needed
• Must be able to handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must have a focus on detail and driving results
• Must have a high degree of energy, motivation and dedication to quality & excellence
• Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field
• Understanding of interactive marketing, web fundamentals and methodologies
• 0 - 2 years’ experience in technology and/or technical production are required, preferably in Web-related or interactive marketing projects.