An exciting e-commerce company is looking for a UX/UI Designer to design responsive websites with their target audience in mind (millennial women). The role is full-time and permanent and requires working in Halifax, Nova Scotia for a minimum of 6 months.
- Design responsive websites for 4-5 brands, with constant updates and continuous stream of additional brands to design websites for (desktop/mobile/tablet).
- Stay on top of trends as pertains to websites, structures, how to make sites not only up to par but also future proof.
- Be a creative and structural problem solver, focusing on what could be done better.
- Wireframes across all relevant platforms working alongside creative and dev teams to make the best responsive websites. Help with responsive emails, email campaigns.
- Visual design for the sites and email, apply brand guidelines to the sites.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Retail/eCommerce is a big plus (e.g., food subscription box).
- Must have a great portfolio with a clean, hip aesthetic. Portfolios: wants to see process, from wireframing to mockups to the visual design.
- Great attitude/collaborator
- Willingness to go above and beyond in their role
- Strong communication skills
- Open to constructive criticism