Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications B2B Web Manager that will report to the Director of Web Operations. This individual will be responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of our client's B2B & Intranet websites on their SharePoint CMS platforms. The B2B Web Manager uses Internet-based technologies and strong project management to help develop, manage and maintain public B2B websites as well as governance of internal sub-sites within a large corporate intranet website (Pulse). To maintain the standardization and consistency in branding, usability, compliance, accessibility, and findability (for their visitors to locate desired information) are the primary goals for the B2B/Intranet websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works in coloration with the Marketing and Communication Web team and Internet Services to coordinate site launches, B2B content updates and web application development.
• Collaboration with project teams to understand business objectives and requirements to develop new content, sitemaps and adjust site architecture as needed.
• Plans and manages large online projects with Marketing, IT and vendors to ensure websites and applications are functioning properly.
• Inventory, categorize and assess the quality of a client’s existing website for migration needs.
• Integrate, debug, standardize and maintain custom web-part plugins.
• Provides direction for the web owners and editors to review, analyze and propose continual improvements to maintain their overall effectiveness.
• Governance will include ensuring standardization, site compliance, accessibility, broken link fixes, usability, quality assurance, branding and style guidelines.
• Proactively coordinate with all department web owners and editors. Establish regular meetings, training and best practices across the enterprise.
• Monitor and utilize site analytics, conversion tracking, assist with investigating traffic trends and report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Define, prioritize and manage execution of key SEO tactical initiatives (keyword search/tracking, competitive analysis, site auditing, on-site optimization, link building and content development)
• Develop and maintain project and site documentation.
• Detailed understanding of Web development methodologies and processes from concept through launch.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Office, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and balance multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
• Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in website management.
• Ability to work collaboratively with an internal project teams, external vendors and internally with clients.