Our client is looking for a Software Project Manager. This position is onsite and full time hours (with some light onsite flex). The company has a great culture and they cover 100% of health insurance and dental!
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Running daily scrums and weekly client meetings
- Completing projects within the budget and on time
- Ensure that work completed is within scope of the statement of work
- Creating change orders for new features/enhancements
- Creating and maintaining contractor agreements and statements of work
- Updating partners on project status as needed
- Provideing partners with financial analysis of each project as needed
- Set up appropriate QA for all projects
- Maintain bug tracking for all projects
- Maintain and develops QA process and works with QA team for ensuring quality in our software
- Tracks project progress through to-dos and milestones in Jira (Jira experience is a must!)
- Maintains developer access to projects in Jira and GitHub
Interested and qualified candidates? Apply today.