Be part of the Logdevice team and help with all related activities to open source our software. Gain a deep understanding of the logdevice streaming software and work with the community and software to drive adoption.
• Communicate cross-functionally and drive documentation and ease-of-use efforts
• Run benchmarks vs. Kafka, and other open source data pipelines
• Focus on quality and enabling continuous testing
• Work on an out-of-the-box configuration for various end use-cases
• Contribute to documentation efforts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in coding in Python; knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of Docker, AWS
• Open source experiences a big plus
My client is a well known social media platform used by billion of users worldwide.