Our client, a regional giant in the agricultural community, is searching for a Graphic Designer to design, implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns for one of the top farm implement dealers in the country. As the Graphic Designer, you will drive customer growth and retention through the design and creation of a myriad of marketing materials, including email marketing, lead nurturing, websites, social media, digital content, in-store displays and other traditional marketing assets.
The ideal candidate is a proven digital designer that has a passion for using email and digital alongside offline channels to augment the customer journey, nurture leads and drive post-purchase engagement.
- Design and optimize digital marketing assets, including but not limited to email marketing, lead nurturing, websites, social media, and other digital content
- Measure and analyze key digital marketing metrics and communicate results with recommended campaign modifications;
- Design and develop offline branded assets in accordance with dealership and partner brand standards;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of design best practices and associated consumer insights;
- Serve as an integral member of the dealership marketing team, supporting key company and marketing initiatives, such as sales, clinics, and events.
- 1+ year of digital design experience;
- Proven experience driving results through lead nurturing and inbound marketing;
- Strong multi-channel graphic design skills with a strong portfolio of successful online and offline campaigns;
- Proven experience with HTML, CSS, CMS and mobile design optimization;
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, testing/optimization, email marketing and lead nurturing;
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, Emma, MailChimp or other marketing technology preferred;
- Metrics-driven and ROI-focused with an analytical approach to design;
- Strong attention to detail and “get it done” attitude;
- Technology and Ag experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.