The UX Researcher assists in all phases of a UX research study and is familiar and has experience conducting all standard methods; expertise in three or more UX research methodologies is highly desired. The ideal candidate will have experience in the whole UX process. Including but not limited to conducting research interviews, developing personas, developing design concepts from the research, and after the product is built being able to conduct usability testing and applying statistics to their findings.
Requirements for Position:
- BA/BS degree in HCI, Psychology, Anthropology, Journalism or UX design-related field or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in user experience design, including human-centered design principles, industry standards, information architecture and navigation
- Proficiency using Sketch, Invision and other wireframing tools (Axure, Balsamiq)
- Minimum two years experience conducting UX research studies and presenting findings to various audiences
- Strong knowledge of Usability best practices and task-based study design
- Some experience with A/B testing
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
Nice to Have Experience for this Position:
- Passionate about UX and experience research and knowledgeable about the principles of Design Thinking
- Embraces a spirit of curiosity, empathy, observational skills, desire to help people with different abilities, motivation to improve things and a love of a good user experience
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to listen and observe in an unbiased, non-intrusive, compassionate manner
- Japanese Communication skills is a BIG plus.
- Experience working on 3D Assets
- Experience working in the Auto Industry or specifically with in-car infotainment or in-flight infotainment