Our client, is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist with heavy experience in Salesforce and CRM systems, particularly Pardot or something similar (Hubspot, etc)
• Working within a moderately customized Salesforce org and existing integrations with Salesforce Pardot
• Helping in both internal and external releases which includes: validation, testing and documentation
• Working with business analysts and sales managers to determine needs and deliver solutions
• Collaborate with both the sales and marketing teams to ensure marketing initiatives are driving sales.
• Build, test, manage and measure campaign execution, including web landing pages, registration forms, email deployments and additional communication channels defined within campaigns.
• Push data-driven decision making in support of projects across multiple channels. Develop a set of standard reporting along with specific KPIs and predictive lead scoring for the team. Identify data capture opportunities that provide actionable insight.
• Contribute in the development of variety of campaigns – welcome, lead generation, nurturing, client communications, events, adopt, renew and expand, etc.
• Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify ideal prospects, efficient nurture streams, cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to name a few.
• Partner with Saleforce.com administrator to develop and improve work flows.
• Must be able to think out of the box to innovate various automation to enable process simplification.
• Effectively prioritize marketing requests based on company and marketing goals, managing expectations appropriately