Company seeks Product Marketing Manager to support market research, competitive intelligence, and messaging. The Product Marketing Manager will be driving new product communication, sales content, and insights across four internal customers of marketing, sales, customer success and product.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Support the core sales and customer success teams.
• Work with Training and Sales to ensure product, messaging, and collateral are aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the sales organization.
• Support Monthly Go-To-Market program, including project management, coordination, delivery, content support, and tracking.
• Lead and drive product launches, manage the execution of the deliverables, coordinate the efforts of marketing and other teams, and amplify the message across the media channels.
• Conduct industry research for Product and Marketing teams to zero in on prospects and customers.
• Collaborate with Sales Engineering to create amazing stories supported by our demo environment.
• Assist sales on calls and client meetings to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Be a model user of platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer.
• Assist with RFPs as needed.