Vitamin T is currently in search of a Producer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite long term role!
Must be detail-oriented with experience defining project goals/priorities, scheduling artists/tasks, breaking down and monitoring costs, looking ahead for potential obstacles, communicating specifications and motivating teams. Will be responsible for client communication.
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
• Position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Manage task assignments and priorities for the artists using Shotgun.
• Requires knowledge of CGI project management tools/methodologies.
• Publishes client notes within studio project management system.
• Prioritize workload to ensure team’s expectations are met and managed.
• Attending reviews of the materials/content with the client
• Shotgun experience
• Familiarity with MassTransit, Aspera
• Excel or equivalent experience
• Experience working in a CGI/VFX environment
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards