We're looking for a Production Artist(s) to assist our client with a migration of design files. With over 1500 products in publication, this will be a massive project for the entire company. Their publications are created in over 20 languages across the world. Come be a part of this exciting project!
Experience in InDesign is key for this role! If you're looking for a stable job, with a great collaborative team, a newly renovated work space, and a challenging project, keep reading!
• Prepares and quality-checks final designs across all marketing programs; partners with Creative to approve final files before release
• Manages all customization and versions of design layouts
• Prepares and manages files in InDesign from one system to another
• Designs and finalizes layouts for select template programs; collaborates with Creative lead for direction and approval
• College degree preferred
• 2+ years of working graphic production experience using Adobe InDesign
• Solid understanding of production (layout, composition, color correction) processes
• Ability to listen and follow directions in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines