Our client is looking for a developer to join their team. They are building a customer/client management system and need someone that has experience in large application development. We are looking for a skilled developer that has worked on large complex application development.
Developing for the front-end of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, you will exercise your skills and knowledge in building and maintaining single-page applications, designing with mobile-first principles in mind, using and building REST APIs, and understanding enough of the back-end to be able to contribute meaningfully to discussions about it. You'll apply your knowledge of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multiple programming languages.
The ideal candidate will be able to scope and frame problems using intuition, common sense, relevant data, and strong academic knowledge of computer science (algorithms, data structures, etc.).
Further, the ideal candidate will have full software development lifecycle experience in 3 or more commercial or open source platforms. experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and/or XP) is expected.
- Ability to contribute to architectural discussions and foster new ideas and innovations in platform delivery
- Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues
- Analyze product requirements, design and implement solutions to meet them
- Review and resolve product defects
- Manage distributed version control, parallel development, branching and merging of the source code repositories
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance existing product modules and services
- Manage and implement the full software development lifecycle for features on our platform, including: analyzing, developing, testing, and implementing critical software components and services for our highly novel and proprietary software.
B.S. or M.S. in computer science or a related field, with academic knowledge of computer science (algorithms, data structures etc.) and 1-8 years of software development experience, or equivalent combination of education and or experience.