New Role, Just In - Senior In-house Designer (PowerPoint, Word, Corporate comms) - 12 month Contract (Maternity Cover) - Central London Based - Corporate PR, Print, Digital.
Our client is a leading competitor within the corporate PR industry with an extensive client list including some well-know brands. They are looking for a Senior Designer (PowerPoint, Word, Corporate comms) to join their Design & Production team on a 12month (Maternity cover)ideally to start in January 2018.
The ideal candidate will be working on corporate marketing, new business, client material which includes PowerPoint and Word documents with some brochures, email banners, leaflets along with designing . Overseeing a small team of designers, you will be trafficking the work-flow, entrusted with a large amount of creative ownership of projects along with liaising with internal shareholders.
- Manage a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced meets internal briefs.
- Liaise with third party providers and agencies as and when needed
- Help to source and manage freelancers as and when required.
- Work with client handler teams to create high level design and branding material for client pitches.
Do you have?
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate or in-house environment.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint & Word.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong team management and mentoring skills
If so, please feel free to get in touch.