Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in Woodland Hills, CA! This is a contract-to-hire position with full-time hours.
Brief Job Description: In need of a Graphic Designer who is experienced, well-rounded, has a great eye for imagery and a clean design. You will need to take digital ads from conception to completion. This position will have an emphasis on digital, but need someone with the flexibility to work in print as well. For print you must be able to create ready packaged files, mainly for Direct Mail and Advertisements, as well as, the occasional ad hoc request like branded merchandise such as mugs, jackets, cookbooks, etc.
Software/Hardware: Designer will have a PC for corporate communication and a Mac for design work. Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office will be provided. Majority of work should be done in Photoshop, followed by InDesign, and then Illustrator.
- Works closely with Senior Designer to manage and execute a consistent brand look to all communications across multiple channels by by reviewing materials, recommending visual assets, and serving as a resource for design validation, modification and image recommendation/cropping.
- Participate in the concept and design of new projects including but not limited to direct mail, advertising, banner ads, ad hoc requests, collateral, and in-house communications.
- Creates print and online files as needed in conjunction with direction/input from the project lead.
- Supports web and digital banner ad team content needs by designing ads, animating, editing/cropping and building as needed.
- Manipulates digital images such as minor retouching or color correction.
- Independently prioritizes workload using good judgment to deliver accurate files in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and demonstrated track record working as a graphic designer, preferably in marketing, with experience executing elegant design solutions in print and online materials.
- Proficiency and design skill in various softwares at a high level to compose top-quality work, including Adobe Creative Suite; MS Word and Office; ability to learn new software as needed.
- Experience with Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer, Double Click Studio, HTML 5 are desired
- Superior design skills and eye at a caliber on par with branded materials - knowledge of print and electronic (web/email/banner ad) design.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and execute into compelling visual solutions that communicate and persuade.
- High level of precision and attention to detail; well-organized with good judgment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude with tenacity to complete projects by deadlines. Proactive, self-starter willing to do what is needed to complete a task while communicating status.
- Professional attitude regarding work; ability to receive constructive criticism.