Our client is hiring a Senior Front End Developer for a temp to perm positoin. This position is onsite and full time hours.
• The Senior Developer will interact with designers, illustrators, animators, content teams, subject matter experts, digital production, and user experience to develop interactive graphics, for our customer-facing sites, all while meeting budget, schedule, and quality assurance.
• Responsible for development and support of high-quality, electronic products. The Developer will work in a highly collaborative, and cross functional team. The Developer will also be responsible for developing unit testing and overall integration tests for the project team.
• Work with engineering staff to support a variety of technologies and platforms. Produce digital products to agreed technical media specifications.
• Create, document, and evangelize digital processes and procedures, best practices, framework libraries, and standards.
• Provide direction and share knowledge with team members in areas of expertise.
• Continuously learn, and enhance knowledge of new technologies, digital processes, systems, staying abreast of the trends, and latest industry developments.
• Bachelor of Computer Science, Multimedia, Software Development, or equivalent industry experience
• Proven programming development experience
• Understanding of User Interface Design and implementation
• Quality Assurance expertise, with ability to identify compatibility issues, across OS, browsers, and media players
• Working knowledge of Adobe CC Suite applications including but not limited to, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Animate, Muse, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Understanding of design principles, color theory, and digital design best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interpret, translate, and present information to teams and individuals, from co-workers through to management
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment collaboratively and in partnership with all functional areas and to direct outside vendors
• Strong project organizational skills required; able to successfully juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to predict, identify, and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
• Able to adapt quickly to new technology, new processes and procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement
• Sketch for wireframing
• Working knowledge build script tools: Webpack
• Version control (Git/Bitbucket)
• Working knowledge of WCAG/WAI AA – Accessibility Compliance
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience developing for mobile devices
Interested? Apply today.