Vitamin T is working with a global provider of educational services looking for a Senior Media Specialist to assist in the strategy and execution of media plans supporting various client institutions alongside the media agencies and partners. This position works closely with the Marketing Managers and client leadership, as well as several world-class media agency partners, to build marketing campaigns that maximize return on investment from advertising spend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the day-to-day execution of media campaigns across client's online and offline media plan.
- Collaborate with key marketing stakeholders to coordinate brand awareness and direct response campaigns, ensuring timely coordination between brand, creative, media and agency teams.
- Help plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate integrated marketing channels (social media, e-mail, paid search, display, website, etc.).
- Collaborate across media and agency partner teams to create media plans that will increase website traffic and conversions.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Assist with budget planning and reconciliation of monthly invoices.
- Support the development, execution and reporting of learning agendas and test plans.
- Participate in the brainstorm and development of new ideas to further innovate marketing plans and campaigns.
- Support the Paid Media team, completing other tasks as new opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 3-5 years’ minimum working experience within the area of digital marketing.
- Proven experience with direct response digital advertising, specifically paid search, mobile marketing, social and programmatic media.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Experience working with media agencies and partners.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.