A marketing agency here in NYC is seeking a Senior Digital PM (8-10 years) for a 4 month freelance assignment starting ASAP. You will be managing complex projects of varying scale from ideation to completion. You enjoy driving complex, scalable, multi-disciplinary projects and teams in order to ensure the client’s business challenges are solved and goals attained.
Specifically, you will be working with one of their new accounts on helping the team to:
a) pull together the account projects, lay ground work, streamline and make sense, etc.
b) get in front of the client to work with, set expectations, and manage processes.
Looking for 1 of 2 types of PMs:
a) having a PM with strong agency background who’s worked on media scopes
b) a PM who’s worked on B2B, tech clients but is not a tech PM. They won’t be implementing systems or building apps or setting up databases, etc.
Who you are:
• 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• Professional experience in the advertising/agency space or program management working with creative, digital, & performance marketing deliverables
• Possess dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
• Strong client facing and presentation skills
• Successful track record managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
• Strong knowledge of cross-channel landscapes including digital, site, CRM, email, integrated, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Basecamp or other contemporary PM software
• Understand the Agile methodology and workflow
• Seeking prior experience for clients in the software technology space
What you will be doing:
• Driving creative, strategy, performance related projects with a deep understanding of what it takes to develop & nurture projects (project scope & lifecycle, capabilities, technologies, cross-functional team responsibilities and skills). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the appropriate resources and in interfacing with core teams.
• Develop, maintain and refresh project timelines, which outline crucial milestones (e.g., pre-Kick-offs, Kick-offs, Status meetings, Release time tables, Post-Mortems), by collaborating with respective team members to ensure that all pertinent concerns have been addressed and agreed upon
• Manage the detailed delivery of a portfolio of projects to meet defined time and quality standards
• Design, develop and manage methodology and process throughout the project
• Proactively monitor project progress against key milestones
• Provide regular status reports including hours utilized and financial status for projects
• Lead internal status meetings, ensuring necessary team members are in attendance
• Work closely with the client team to prepare project proposals, schedules and budget estimates
• Monitor plans using appropriate software to ensure timely completion of projects
• Responsible for quality standards and delivery of work on time and on budget
• Liaise with outside agencies and vendors to ensure seamless integration and delivery
• Facilitates communication between all team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, reports, project developments, project status and direction.