Our client is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm looking for an energetic, talented Graphic Designer to join their team in Bellevue, WA.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide high quality marketing materials, report, proposal, and presentation graphics according to Exponent guidelines, by working closely with staff, outside vendors, and branch offices.
- Focus on individual and project graphic needs in a professional, creative, and cost-effective manner.
- Determine design, layout, and direction while maintaining deadlines and budgets.
- Maintain an organized approach to track all graphic production (paper and electronic files).
Qualifications for this position include:
- At least 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- A proficient knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3D Studio Max or Maya is a PLUS!
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our more than 900 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has approximately 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH VITAMIN T/AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Vitamin T/Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)