We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own a significant portion of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers in collaboration with sales leadership.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Designing and launching A/B and multivariate testing of email and web page creative
• Reporting and analysis of results to drive future optimizations
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. A degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with a proven ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Experience with marketing automation and blogging tools in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers
• Strong understanding of A/B testing, funnel optimization, traffic analysis and personalization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is required.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is required
• Working knowledge of SEO / Google Analytics (or similar) is required.
• Bonus skills:
o Graphic design skills, SEM, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua, or Tableau
o Familiarity with Digital Marketing and/or Automotive Retail industries is a plus