Vitamin T is currently in search of an Training Lead for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire role!
• Responsible for understanding business objectives of new and existing One10 clients
• Identify instructional objectives and strategies, develop recommendations for deliverables and execute instructional activities and learning solutions
• Assist in the design and development of learning activities and training solutions to address clients’ business challenges
• Synthesize complex information into clear, concise learning activities for varied audiences
• Develop training for product, process and people-related subject matters
• Design and develop training for various delivery methods including: eLearning, live, webcasts, video, mobile delivery methods
• Effectively present instructional design approach, deliverables and recommendations to internal and external clients to obtain buy-in
• Deploy strategies to evaluate instruction/training and make recommendations to internal and external clients based on results
• Prioritize incoming work on multiple projects
• Collaborate with team members creating an environment of openness and trust
• Work closely with account team to position One10 as a valued partner and strategic resource, help build strong relationships with key clients
• Develop solutions within budget, scope and the timelines established at project initiation
• Maintain awareness of trends within a given subject matter and identify areas of content in training deliverables that need to be modified based on changes in the industry
• Monitor the performance of your projects, minimize internal costs and drive revenue opportunities to meet financial targets
• Ensure development practices adhere to the One10 processes for consistent, efficient delivery with emphasis on continuous improvement
• Bachelor degree in Adult Education, Human Performance, Instructional Design(ID), or Writing - (MA/MS Preferred)
• 5-7 years experience in the training/education field
• Experience in the assessment, design, delivery and evaluation of both formal and informal courseware
• Experience with the design and development for eLearning, live, webcasts, video, mobile delivery methods
• Knowledge of adult learning theory, human performance improvement concepts and processes and instructional design techniques
• Experience in conducting needs assessments to determine performance gaps and learning needs
• Experience partnering with internal and external clients to meet business objectives or develop learning solutions
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Effective communicator – master listener!
• Open to receiving constructive feedback
• Outgoing and confident in what you do and how you do it
• Commitment to other team members – will go above and beyond to achieve results!
• Good interpersonal skills and effective at working through challenges with others
• Accountable and responsible
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards