Head of Marketing £60-70k doe
Our client is a well known restaurant chain looking to hire a new Head of Marketing for one of their divisions to rive new and repeat visits through the continued evolution and delivery of the commercial marketing strategy and brand.
Compel customers to visit in key trading periods, such as Christmas. Increase efficiency and effectiveness of promotions, CRM and partnership activity to meet the annual trading plan. Increasing visits through innovative propositions supported by engaging PR & Social campaigns.
The right candidate will come from a food and beverage background with exceptional brand awareness and experience in developing new marketing strategies.
• Maximize business performance through owning the commercial marketing strategy and leading implementation through internal stakeholders and partner relationships
• Develop and lead impactful PR and social campaigns for Christmas and other promotions.
• Manage the website to effectively drive covers, ensuring the easiest customer experience and building its competitive online position through SEO/PPC.
• Deliver impactful marketing campaigns for our New Restaurant openings and transformations to ensure they have maximum awareness from day one.
• Deliver excellence in implementation of commercial plan by developing and maintaining strong relationships with broader marketing team, central CRM team, IT department and external partners.
• Oversee the total marketing budget driving year on year efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assisting in changing the look and feel of the brand including packaging, 2D graphics, menu etc.
• Drive strategy but also get stuck in and hands on with the workload.
• Marketing within a customer facing commercial environment, ideally retail or hospitality.
• Building relationships with operators at all levels.
• Proven ability to commercially analyse the impact of marketing activity
• Developing and using insights into customer behaviour to adapt activity.
• Using and developing CRM to drive performance and brand advocacy.
• Leading and developing high performing teams internally and externally
• Managing projects within budget and time frame
• Using initiative to identify opportunities and solve problems
• Using multiple digital platforms and understanding interactions and dependencies.
• Marketing degree educated or equivalent
• A real interest in food and/or food on the go would be a plus.
Skills & behaviours:
• Commercially astute with ability to develop this in others
• Marketing acumen to deliver right message at right time
• Highly developed ability to generate new ideas, inspire agency partners & internal teams
• Ability to maintain focus and effectiveness when business direction is changing or may be unclear
• Highly receptive to change and encourages others to view change positively
• Highly developed influencing skills with ability to gain commitment to proposals across all functions and at all levels
• Ability to break down problems and situations using logic, analysis and a systematic approach to develop the appropriate solutions
• Driven and self sufficient
• Project management skills
• Great presentation skills
• Customer focussed