Vitamin T is working with an award winning creative digital agency that specializes in driving exponential growth for our clients through digital solutions that build relationships.
As Ad Ops Specialist, you’ll work alongside the industry’s best and brightest while having the opportunity to create your own impact for the agency.
● Supports the agency’s media campaigns through traffic management that
includes set up and implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and
optimization of ad campaigns between direct publishers, networks, and
● Utilize DoubleClick or equivalent ad serving technology to assist in ad
● Provide technical support for external media partners, creative partners,
and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problem creative and tracking
● Assist the agency’s internal team with troubleshooting issues with
deployment related to platforms or creative
● Handle publisher ticket submissions in a timely manner according to
clearly defined guidelines
● Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing
pacing reports to the agency’s Media Director and Sr. Media
● Assist the Sr. Media Planner/Buyer and agency’s creative team in ongoing
optimization strategies on a campaign-by- campaign basis to maximize
both delivery and performance
● Assist Sr. Media Planner/Buyer with data and insights to inform client
● Online publishing and/or technical support experience
● 1-2 years experience with online advertising in an operations capacity
● Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas,
● Familiarity with programmatic platforms preferred
● Must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
● Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
● Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.