Become the company's “Power User” on Endeca and Rich Relevance, with a deep understanding of the tools and best practices
• Continually analyze and improve site search performance through building out and optimizing keywords, both independently and in tandem with SEO and paid search colleagues
• Work with Product Management and IT resources to optimize display and relevancy of search results pages
• Pull all reporting on a weekly basis (including but not limited to): product selling, channel selling, financial reporting an ad hoc project reporting as needed
• Analyze sales on weekly/monthly basis to understand what products are working and not working to help develop strategies and activities to grow sales.
• Create creative and operational tickets for all site refreshes, new launches, and new experiences
• Assist and help in the visual merchandising of the site by boosting and burying product based on the Merchandise Managers recommendations
• Work closely with the Merchandise Assistants to ensure product information and correct flagging in JDA (supply chain software) to all attributes are accurate to create a world class customer experience online.
• Ensure all new skus are indexed in site search go live on time.
• Partner with production counterpart to ensure all new products are indexed
• Help manager filtering and faceting functions on the site to make sure the customer is provided the best options to narrow their product search
• Understand what is going on in the marketplace from a trend and competition standpoint and inform the team so we are prepared to capture trends quickly and position ourselves to win against the competition
• Understand and utilize ecommerce catalog management system
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
• 3+ years of digital/ecommerce experience, digital/e-commerce merchandising experience preferred
Skills and Ability:
• In-depth, hands-on experience managing site search tools, preferably Endeca
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Commitment to continuous process improvement, initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively.
• Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
• Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally.
• Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).