Our client is looking for a designer to join their team and take ownership of a variety of print and digital projects. As a business their work is heavily centred around understanding and influencing consumer behaviour through a deep understanding of data and analytics. This means that as the best suited designer you will be someone who can transform data into something both visually compelling and easy to digest.
You will be working as the sole designer and will be used to taking ownership of your
projects from concept to delivery. Working as a member of the marketing team, you
will be creating a variety of marketing literature, presentations, reports and
proposals. You must have the ability to balance various projects within a fast-paced working
You should have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience and a design-related
degree. You will be highly skilled in Adobe CS and you will have strong typography,
layout and digital skills. Excellent time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines is
You will report to the Head of Marketing. Although the role is predominately a
graphic design one, there will be marketing responsibilities on occasion.
• Taking ownership of all templates including client presentations, proposals,
reports, case studies etc.
• Creating new marketing collateral
• Amending and improving client deliverables to ensure they are clearly
expressed, visually appealing and meet brand guidelines
• Reformatting existing reports and presentations to fit with brand guidelines
• Proofreading client presentations, reports and proposals
• Be the go-to person for all branding enquiries
Experience and skills required for this role:
• 2 years’ + experience working within a similar role
• Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Comfortable working in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint)
• High level of creativity with outstanding attention to detail
• Strong understanding of information hierarchy
• Excellent written and communication skills
• up £25k per annum
• 25 days’ annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Excellent location right by London Bridge and Borough Market
If this sounds like you and your next role please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio as well as a covering letter detailing your interest in this role.