Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to work onsite, full-time, in a contract to hire role, starting as soon as possible after the interview process.
Full time Freelance with the potential for permanent position
Experienced Graphic Designer to work in a small in-house creative department to produce print and digital assets across a range of marketing business channels. This job requires strong layout, design and production skills, great attention to detail and accuracy. Candidate should have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), standard business applications (Microsoft). Knowledge of basic timeline animation in Adobe Flash (Animate) a HUGE plus.
- create new print and digital designs as well as make edits to existing pieces, including but not limited to, direct mail materials, banner ads (digital), brochures, emails, web graphics
- must have production experience, know how to prepare files for printing
- strong attention to detail and quality assurance for things like reviewing proofs, etc.
- organizational and time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks
- minimum 3 years work related experience
- collaborative, organized, can handle and grasp creative feedback