One of our favorite clients in downtown Dallas is hiring a Project Manager. 90 day temp-to-hire through Vitamin T. Benefits and weekly pay will be offered by Vitamin T during the temp-to-hire.
· Preparation of full year event calendar and project plan. Determine scope, schedule, and management of creative resources with the Marketing team. Define detailed project deliverables for each event.
· Manage all projects from inception through to post-wrap up, working with all team members to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Maintain project timelines, milestones, and deliverables across all channels (broadcast, print and digital)
· Ensure the Creative team has the support and required resources and time to execute
· Create and enforce project schedules, ensuring all internal parties meet milestones and deadlines
· Estimate resources needed for future projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies
· Schedule and manage regular meetings with sales and marketing group to discuss the ongoing strategy and future requirements
· Schedule and manage all project meetings
· Control priorities of projects throughout the project lifecycle
· Continually improve the process through tools and innovative thinking
· 3-5 years project management experience in a fast-paced agency or marketing environment
· Experience and familiarity with the creative process
· Unflappable problem solver with organization and analytical skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and team assignments
· Ability to manage and motivate agency team members