Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX Architect in Dallas, TX.
Only candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this position as it does not offer relocation assistance.
Only candidates that do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered for this position.
The UX Architect is the lead UX representative on the project team and offers a knowledgeable background in web site development. This position focuses on translating business goals into user-focused solutions for new projects – and existing pages – by creating site-maps, wireframes, user flows and user interactions. The IA works closely with visual designers, front-end developers, developers, and business units to create optimal solutions that satisfy business and users goals.
• Understand business and technical requirements
• Analyze user and business needs
• Define user and content requirements
• Create site maps, wireframes, user flows and user interactions
• Initiate, procure and analyzes user research analytics, to improve user-centered designs
• Offer strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Be the point UX representative to the project team
• Have a vast reservoir of creativity and imagination