The client is an e-commerce company looking for an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a 3.5 month temporary assignment for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Mateo, CA.
(*Possibility of extending or converting to permanent for the right candidate)
Their office is a 10 minute walk from Caltrain.
The ideal candidate will be able take on the role of curating deals and content specific to publishers and their audiences, thinking outside the box, staying on top of the latest product trends, exploring competitive coverage and working closely with the sales and merchandising team to secure inventory and pricing for an array of partnerships.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role is responsible for supporting direct relationships with publishers, bloggers, affiliates and other online marketing partners/influencers to drive the client's program growth and build brand awareness.
- 1-2 in Affiliate Coordinator/Marketing Coordinator role (or knowledge of affiliate marketing/retail)
- Great relationship skills and client-facing experience (i.e. cold calls, client visits, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and strong command of Excel
- Strong organizational and project management experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Go-getter attitude
NICE TO HAVES:
- Passion for online retail/shopping
- Influencer marketing experience
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!