We're looking for a fantastic Visual designer for one of our top companies located in Natick, MA! This client boasts state of the art facilities, family friendly work culture, and the opportunity to make a huge impact on their software rebrand! This is a company in the educational and web application space. You’ll be collaborating with the Product Visual Design team and working on creative solutions that contribute to the development of the design standards and guidelines. We're looking for someone to join their creative team for this full time, perm role.
• Act as subject matter expert for the visual design of your assigned product/software
• Contribute to a total brand over-haul on all branded softwares
• Project manage all designs while actively listening and clearly communicating with internal stakeholders
• Work with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Graphic Design, and UX) to understand product and branding directions and develop appropriate design solutions.
• Collaborate with Product Visual Design team on challenging design projects with creative solutions.
• Follow and contribute to the development of design standards and guidelines.
• Create and oversee creation of icons and graphics.
• Continuously explore visual design directions on desktop, web and mobile.
• Develop design specifications and create prototypes.
• Communicate effectively with other designers and technical experts.
• Partner closely with Developers to implement designs and prototypes.
• Manage projects from start to ship.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 3+ years of UI web design experience
• Software design experience required (Creative Suite a must)
• Portfolio with up to date designs and classic feel
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• Candidates that are looking for longevity, room for growth, and opportunity to make an impact on new design
• Strong project and personality managers
• Humble personalities with a family oriented mindset