Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter/Web Site Manager to add to their team. This opportunity is full-time talent bridge on-site in San Diego.
This person will be responsible for developing creative marketing content across all channels of marketing for B-to-B company with an emphasis on technology. Determining concept; gathering information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals. etc. Minimum 5 years experience; Agency Experience is a plus. Must have creative writing pieces in portfolio. Not looking for a blogger but more of a creative writer for advertising etc.
Marketing Content Writer
• Write copy for several different marketing channels, including articles, newsletters, email marketing, web, online and print advertising, press releases, and more.
• Conduct interviews with experts, customers and internal staff to create content
• Supports the Marketing department overall by managing the content flow into various marketing channels and fellow team members
• Contact and form relationships with trade pub editors and write and provide articles based on editorial calendars
• Brainstorm with designers to work as a team to come up with excellent ad copy, captivating headlines, and award-winning ads
• Experience writing for tech companies a plus
• Case Studies
• Ad Copy
• Email Campaign Copy
• Web Copy
• Press Releases
• Copy editing
• Direct Mail
• Overall content management
• Supports company website by writing copy for web and keeping content and design current, ensuring it meets the business needs of the organization. Monitors web traffic and acts as project manager to trouble shoot web issues.
• Utilizing content management tool to write copy and make updates to site, post news articles, etc.
• Manage and direct web contractors as needed on a daily basis
• Work as project manager to oversee company web site redesign
• Experienced marketing copywriter with the creative knack to turn promotional messages into compelling headlines and body copy. Experience partnering with design to craft compelling creative solutions. Excellent copy-editing skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible and excellence-focused attitude and are passionate about experiencing team wins.
• Ability to learn quickly, conduct research, assimilate information and turn thoughts into written word.
• Enjoys collaborating with a team to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment; open to suggestions; adaptable, able to shift projects with changing priorities
• Excellent time management abilities; able to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected. Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills/Qualifications: Written Communication, Presentation Skills, Creative writing, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge.