- Exciting Existing & New Projects have just kicked off
- Attractive $$ on offer
- Freelance & Longer term contracts on offer
We are looking for a Mid - Senior Front End Developer / HTML5 Banner developer, to join an award winning creative agency in Melbourne.
This role offers a great opportunity for a savvy and creative developer to join a tech/development team where they can grow and further develop their skills and career, working quiet closely with another Senior developer.
In essence this role will be focussed on the build of Simple and Complex Standard banners, Simple and Complex Rich Banners & Dynamic banners. Ideally you will be certified in Double Click and Sizmek and have prior experience in building and uploading banners within both these platforms. In time this will extend to websites, microsites, landing pages and other projects.
Desired Skills and abilities include:
- Build of Simple and Complex Standard banners
- Build of Simple and Complex Rich Banners
- Build of Dynamic Banners
- Certified in Double Click and Sizmek
- The ability to help steer the creative direction into a place that is going to bring the concept to life.
- Conducting research and problem solving so that the best results are achieved
- Skills in Photoshop / After Effects are ideal but not mandatory
INTERESTED? If this sounds like a match for you, please apply ASAP with your most recent resume highlighting your most relevant experience and if possible samples / links to your work.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please pass along this role outline – if you are registered with Vitamin T / Aquent / Firebrand Talent and we place anyone you refer we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program!