SENIOR UI/ UX DESIGNER
Exciting UX Projects have just landed!!
- Bespoke application, well known brand!
- Freelance Opportunities or Perm
Vitamin Talent is looking for an experienced Senior UX Designers for a well known agency based in CBD. You'll be a designer with big ideas, who can think of innovative ways to push technology and create inspirational communication solutions across multiple platforms.
If it's your goal to join a digital agency pursuing the latest trends in technology, creating websites affecting the lives of millions of Australians, this could be the role for you. I'm currently putting together a shortlist of senior UX and interaction design professionals for notably one of Australia's most effective pure play digital agencies.
THE AGENCY – this well established, highly successful digital team has produced some of Australia's most effective commercial websites. With a spread of consumer focused clients across insurance, banking, retail, fashion & gaming this agency will see you working on large scale projects with budgets at varying levels.
- Diagram site architectures and user interfaces using site maps and wireframes.
- Diagram user flows and data flows. Employ client standards, style, and language in UX documents.
- Work from given business requirements and creative concepts to create UX documentation.
- Work with developers to help create high-level prototypes as necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience architecting and designing websites and applications for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Expert level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience, and content strategy.
- Experience with collaborative thinking and decision-making, preferably with Agile or related development methodology.
- 5+ years experience in interactive design, preferably in an agency setting.
- Has the ability to share/present and work productively and efficiently with designers and business stakeholders
To be considered for this or any other similar roles please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9975 1200 with your CV and folio.
I look forward to hearing from you!