My client is one of the UK's fastest growing leading lifestyle brands, offering menswear, womenswear, accessories and everything in between.
The role of Social Social Media/ Content Executive is one that will help determine the standing of the brand across all of its digital and social channels globally.
It is a necessity that the visual content, tone of voice and handwriting for the brand are evident at every turn and this will be a key feature of the role.
The development of a fully consistent asset creation and editorial approach for the brand is key. The company has a clear story to tell and this is the major building block for all of the creative work that is needed to bring it’s various digital properties to life.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and PR , the role is of growing importance and influence. Ability to think big for the smallest of things is a must as well as a broad approach to the most open of briefs.
Copy and visual effectiveness and engagement are more appreciated than awards and pats on the back. You will have dynamism and you will possess your own leadership qualities and a never say die attitude that is in tune with the company. Helping to develop the junior social exec and social intern and to evaluate where resource is required is part of the role. Collaboration with the other creative teams is a must and will be positively applauded.
A commercial mind allied to a creative flair that will give the brand support a distinctive and outstanding place in the industry.
- Experience in the creative industry
- Experience in content creation and uploading is a MUST
- A professional qualification ie: national diploma, HND, or degree in an area of design
- Proven ability to manage creative projects from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication and people skills. Maintaining team morale is imperative
- Ability to produce exceptional creative copy work within tight time parameters.