This role really is part of our client's Marketing Department.
You will be helping to sift through the leads generated by the Marketing Department, help identify what is viable and coordinate with the sales team in developing the leads to business.
You will be working with a very skilled and powerful marketing department and will have the opportunity to do great things. Our client is part of a large international organization, while this role is more entry level, the growth through the organization is unlimited.
They are looking for someone that has some sales background and abilities. You should have a good understanding of both traditional and digital marketing practicing. Good organizational skills and a warm personality. This role will be about nurturing leads and may often be the first interaction a client will have with the organization, great customer service is key!
Here are some more things.....
The main role of this position is to review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads and deliver them to our sales teams. This will be done through inbound and outbound calling, emails, web forms, and live chat.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients with a focus on outbound communication and warm lead nurturing
- Efficiently and effectively qualify inbound leads that come through the phone, emails, web forms and live chat
Educate and influence
- Become an expert on all of our products, services and their applications and communicate a perfect solution to prospective customers
- Become a brand ambassador and convey your passion for the business
- Deliver a marketing developed offer that sales can use as the first step in their process. This can be a demo, presentation, or assessment.
- Schedule appointments with prospective customers for sales team
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities and account information in CRM
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent related experience required
- Positive and energetic
- Team Player
- Agile thinker
- Excellent listening skills
- Tech savvy (Google, LinkedIn, etc)
- Strong customer service
- Competitive nature
- Time management/follow up skills
- Ability and desire to influence others
- Professional appearance and communications
If you feel you are a good fit, please email me your resume! firstname.lastname@example.org