The Visual Designer is a key member of the project team who works closely with the Sr. Visual Designer, UX Architects, Front-end Developers, and other team members to provide modern, innovative visual designs. They strive to achieve business goals – while easing the customer on-page interactions – by creating visually stunning layouts that prioritize content and align with brand standards.
• Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
• Push the boundaries of what's possible to create visually elegant experiences for our customers.
• Produce clean, comprehensive visual designs through the entire project lifecycle, from initial concepts to final design.
• Produce deliverables such as; screen layouts, user interface elements, prototypes and final assets.
• Partner with front-end developers and create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
• Translate usability and field research findings into visual design solutions.
• Communicate design strategy and rationale to key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other teams to develop cross-product solutions.
• Document visual designs for others to easily replicate and make extensible.
• Responsible for contributing to and maintaining style guide
What we're looking for:
• You have a strong and inspiring portfolio that showcases diverse media and projects
• You thrive in collaborative environments
• You are observant of current visual design trends and best practices
• You love to learn and implement new techniques to optimize user experiences
• You have strong communication skills (visual, written, and verbal)
• You believe in quality work, and strive to take designs to the next level
Your skills and experience:
• Solid visual design chops in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
• Fluent in industry design and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, etc.)
• Experience in UI design for mobile apps/websites
• At least 2–5 years of professional experience
Optional (for additional consideration):
• eCommerce design/development experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Working knowledge of digital marketing/advertising