Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity with one of our agency clients in Dallas, TX looking for a permanent Sr. Account Executive on a contract-to-hire basis.
Only local candidates and those who do not require sponsorship will be considered for this role.
The Account Executive is a self-motivated go-getter. This role is responsible for being the liaison between clients and a team of designers and developers. Projects could be creative and interactive in nature -- from inception, to production launch and post-launch assessment.
• Have a B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• Three or more years experience in an agency setting in an account service capacity
• Experience managing multiple accounts and resolve scheduling conflicts
• Proactive, forward strategic thinker and problem solver
• Self-starter with excellent, precise communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable and confident working in a team environment
• Detail oriented and extremely organized
• Serve as the primary client contact on retainer and project-based accounts.
• Provide account support on larger accounts
• Delegate projects to and manage account coordinator
• Manage multiple team members, guiding them through each phase of a project
• Establish and manage project deadlines and coordinate with team to ensure that projects are of the highest quality and completed on time
• Prepare internal and external communication materials such as conference reports, status reports, timelines, budgets, forecasts, dashboards, etc.
• Ensure projects are estimated, approved, accounted for and billed accurately according to client budget and guidelines
• Assist with new business development, proposals and client presentations