Senior Lead Designer
Our client in Walnut Creek is seeking an experience Senior Lead Designer to join their team!
The Senior Lead Designer is responsible for inspiring and facilitating design excellence. He or she works with Brand and Product teams to define and maintain brand standards including: color palette, imagery, typography, and overall visual motifs. The Senior Lead Designer works closely with the other designers providing guidance and problem solving direction when needed. The Senior Lead Designer actively collaborates with internal partners and external agencies to ensure the consistent application of the brand across all deliverables.
- Tackles complex and strategically significant work with a minimum of guidance.
- Is a strong creative leader with a well articulated point-of-view.
- Leads junior and senior designers in the development of a wide range of projects.
- Is responsible for the creation and execution of an array of marketing, website, P.O.S. and internal communications.
- Is a champion for brand identity and design standards.
- Presents work to internal business partners and is able to respond thoughtfully
to feedback given.
Requires extensive knowledge in typography, layout, color, and visual communication.
Should have deep knowledge of web design, digital marketing and traditional print mediums.
In addition to strong cognitive processing skills, the Senior Lead Designer must have high emotional intelligence and the experience to navigate difficult conversations with internal “clients” and business partners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in design or relevant field (BA/BS) required, Advanced
- 10+ years experience as Designer in a multi platform environment
- 3+ years in a senior or lead role
- Online portfolio required