Vitamin T is working with a small but mighty social/digital agency looking for a FULL TIME ACD (Copy) to join their lean team an Associate Creative Director. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Copywriter looking for an increase in responsibilities on super exciting clients!
This role is responsible for leading and managing the work of a client team or teams, ensuring all final deliverables are on brand, on strategy, on time, on budget and exceed client expectations, with an emphasis on creating and protecting the brand voice, as well as copywriting and concepting across all deliverables. This role also contributes to thought leadership, especially with regard to creative knowledge, trends and developments.
Responsibilities include: CREATIVITY, TEAM MANAGEMENT, CLIENT PARTNERSHIP, THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & EXPANSION - and more!
Bonus if you have worked in consumer goods, beer as well as video scripts!
PURPLE UNICORNS PLEASE APPLY - are you a copywriter with awesome design chops? Secret videography skills? Budding photographer? LET US KNOW!
● Experience working in the Advertising, Digital Marketing and/or Social Media space
● Ability to build and deliver effective concepts and creative across various industries and manage an array of complex problems
● Proven knowledge / expertise with Copywriting skills across various media; additional skills in Graphic Design, Videography, Photography, Production are absolutely welcomed and preferable
● Excellent people management skills and instincts
● Ability to effectively allocate and manage time and resources in an ever-changing and extremely fast-paced environment and across a variety of disciplines
● Strong collaboration skills
● Proven skills managing client interactions (clients across a variety of industries and sizes)
● Proven ability to mentor and provide ongoing feedback to assigned teams
● Ability and willingness to be a strategic thinker and leader but at the same time a “doer” and idea generator
● Capacity to continuously resource for scale and allocate resources for continuous growth
● A clear passion for social media and a personal connection to it (geeky over social tech, mobile, emerging media and digital trends)
● Ability to always be in “idea mode,” bringing mind-blowing concepts and insights to team brainstorms and projects
● Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Above all, kindness, composure, and relentless curiosity