Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Full Stack DeveloperApply
Jul 17, 2017
Temp To Perm
Agent: Ashley S.
Job #: 120570
Our client is a website design agency that specializes in digital product design and development. You will work with some of the brightest project managers, designers, and developers in the business to define, plan, build, and deliver exceptional websites and applications. As a member of the team, you will be involved in projects from the ideation and strategy phase all the way through launch and have a say in not just what is built, but how it's built. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall technical direction and project workflow through research and development of new tools and technologies.
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a passion for building great tools and compelling experiences. Our client is looking for someone with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of web development and the underlying technologies of the web who can easily pick up the technologies they're working with now and will be working with in the future. Our client's team members are not only encouraged to learn, it’s required. They frequently host meetups and give team members the opportunity to go to conferences and training. Our client's culture is collaborative but also provides a high degree of autonomy. You’ll have lead devs and UX designers available to lend a hand when things get tricky, but also have plenty of heads of down time to get your work done the way you want to.
- HTML with an emphasis on semantic markup and accessibility best practices
- CSS / Sass including a solid understanding of responsive design techniques
- PHP: Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Laravel / Lumen
- Node.js & Express
- Hybrid App Frameworks: Ionic, React Native
- Automated Testing Tools: PHPUnit/Spec: BeHat, Jasmine / Mocha, Karma / Chutzpa, Selenium
- 2+ years professional web development experience
- Smart and hard working
- Patient and positive
- Adaptive to change
- Autonomous - does not require intense oversight
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with focus on quality of work
- Understanding and respect for best practices and craftsmanship
Want more details about this and other Philadelphia opportunities? Meet Ashley Schwab!