Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Ecommerce Merchandise ManagerApply
Jul 13, 2017
Metro Detroit, MI
Temp To Perm
Agent: Mark P.
Job #: 120516
Vitamin T is currently in search of an E-Commerce Merchandise Manager for our client in Metro Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site, W2 position is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Maintain / Update Ecommerce site product content, including the creation of brand pages to support launching of new products
- Implement strong merchandising strategies, including promotions, on-site search results, and cross-selling and up-selling strategies
- Developer SEO strategies in partnership with Copywriting and Product Management teams
- Forecast and monitor inventory for website to ensure availability and status of products being offered
- Analyze merchandise through analytics reporting to determine effectiveness and areas of opportunities
- Monitor competitors to ensure company is staying ahead of the curve
- 2+ years of Web Content / Ecommerce Management experience
- Understanding of Web Copy, SEO, and UI Design as it pertains to strong E-Commerce
- Experience with SEO (Google AdWords), as well as Ecommerce marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon is a strong plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as strong grammar skills is required
How to apply:
+ Click the apply link on this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at vitamintalent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit, MI opportunities? Meet Mark Peznowski!