Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Art DirectorApply
Jul 13, 2017
Agent: Ashley S.
Job #: 120471
A leading Marketing and Advertising agency in Philadelphia is looking for a Sr. Art Director to assist in driving their vision!
You love interaction and interface design and have a passion for entertainment and technology. You have exceptional visual and product design skills, and are a master of color, composition, form and story. You have the ability to lead while still being hands on because you can think as well as do. You're great at solving complex problems and enjoy the challenge of simplifying lots of data. You are a collaborative, self-directed, expert communicator, who can easily liaison across multiple teams. You don’t see the “user experience” as someone else’s job, but rather imbue an empathic understanding of your audience along with their attitudes and behaviors into every component and screen that you design.
* Researching the customer experience of enterprise-scale responsive web properties
* Maintaining and helping to scale a documented design system
* Creating product narratives and interactive demos to aid in brand / product communications
* Formally documenting design specifications and collaborating with engineering partners to ensure quality launches
* Helping to drive the vision, design direction and the voice of assigned product / service lines within Comcast
* Balancing and synthesizing diverse sets of requirements across a variety of stakeholder teams
* Acting as a key contributor in a complex and crucial business environment
* Leading teams or projects and sharing relevant best practices and industry expertise
* Prototyping for desktop and mobile experiences
* Assessing a product's positioning and role within the online organization's sites, products, and services
* Reviewing competitive or comparative products / services and recommending design solutions that differentiate the organization's products from those of competitors
* Facilitating and participating in new research activities that lead to more innovative and differentiated solutions
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Needs to have experience with Sketch
* 5+ years design on digital platform experiences, specifically enterprise-scale responsive sites
* A portfolio that showcases UX-level design thinking with high-end “fit and finish” UI design execution
* Degree in a related field or equivalent field experience solving a broad range of UX and UI design problems
* A disciplined approach to managing your own projects
* Self-motivated, collaborative
Want more details about this and other Philadelphia opportunities? Meet Ashley Schwab!