Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Visual DesignerApply
Jul 12, 2017
Chicago - Loop
Agent: Ilana B.
Job #: 120452
Vitamin T is looking for a Senior Visual Designer with EXTENSIVE eCommerce experience who can create useful, intuitive, user centered designs from project concept through execution. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
You must have:
1. Previous website design experience,
2. eCommerce, B2B and B2C
3. Experience working in an agency
4. Extensive digital Experience
5. Candidate must have RESPONSIVE site.
JOB DESCRIPTION (GENERAL):
You will support team members and provide tactical deliverables to meet project needs. You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews and usability testing.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Design modern digital experiences
• Collaborate with technology colleagues on design feasibility
• Maintain high standards for design artifacts including wireframes, architecture diagrams and prototypes
• Know the parameters of advanced technology and how to utilize it
• Work closely with Software Engineers to solve problems
• Partner with clients on business goals from a visual standpoint
• Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
• Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
• Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
• Partner with other disciplines to ensure high quality work
Great candidates often have:
• A four-year degree
• Additional study in HCI, Human Factors or Graphic Design
• 3-5+ years of experience
• Website design experience
• Enough research experience to be dangerous
• A robust portfolio of work across devices and platforms
• Basic understanding of front end development technologies
• A familiarity with common social platforms
• Creative agency experience desired
Want more details about this and other Chicago - Loop opportunities? Meet Ilana Black!